How exciting I have been nominated for a ‘Blog’ award, I think in this instance I must ignore the vulgar word.
A new reader to my little Bliss nominated me a dear lady called Silver Threads (what were her parents thinking).
According to the rules I have to list seven things about myself and nominate another. So here goes.
1. I am lucky enough to have Her Majesty as one of my dearest friends
2. I am lucky enough to have the same husband now as I did in the beginning
3. I am lucky enough to have 3 children who live in different parts approx 3 1/2 hrs drive away
4. I am lucky enough to have been locked on Brighton Pier with The Rolling Stones
5. I am lucky enough to have sung in the Albert Hall, London
6. I am lucky enough to perform with The Fannys, Fannying Around
7. I am lucky enough to write scripts, stories, pantomimes and my little bliss.
I nominate thedrunkencyclist.com